scons and LIBPCRE_ISCONFIGURED

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Nov 26 19:24:07 CET 2005

Today i've been having a look at scons and it's files and i've found

[kdesvn at localhost kdelibs4]$ grep -ri LIBPCRE_ISCONFIGURED *
kjs/.svn/text-base/SConscript.svn-base:if env.has_key("LIBPCRE_ISCONFIGURED"):
kjs/SConscript:if env.has_key("LIBPCRE_ISCONFIGURED"):

and inside kjs/SConscript we have

if env.has_key("LIBPCRE_ISCONFIGURED"):
        obj.uselib += 'PCRE'
        obj.cxxflags += ' -DHAVE_PCREPOSIX '

Isn't that wrong? I mean it seems to check for a environment variable called
LIBPCRE_ISCONFIGURED to enable pcre into kjs.

Any tip? I'm reading that completely wrong? is that if wrong and should be
replaced with something else like using something we define in
bksys/libpcre.py?

Albert