CheckFunWithKdefakeImpl not working?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at befunk.com
Tue Nov 8 22:35:11 CET 2005

Ralf Habacker wrote:

> I don't know if a related issue affects also mac. On windows there is
> a problem that the config checks requires some additional include/lib
> path, which will be added (too late) in win32/detect_generic.py. It
> seems that a little refactoring will be required. Does anyone has a
> hint how to do ?

AFAIK there aren't any config checks that affect OSX that happen before
detect_generic -- anything that's in generic should be something that
can be tested without weird paths and such, I would assume...  Otherwise
they should be in their own test, shouldn't they?  (like, a "user" level
library, like libgif or libxml2 or whatever)