CheckFunWithKdefakeImpl not working?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at befunk.com
Tue Nov 8 17:41:46 CET 2005

tnagyemail-mail at yahoo.fr wrote:
> rm -rf .sconf_temp cache build && look in .sconf_temp
> for the results.
>
> I will have a look tonight.

ugh, ok, I apparently completely missed the entirely obvious config.log
-- assuming it was a leftover from autoconf, not scons.  :P

It looks like the problem is passing extralibs= on the command-line is
not adding a "-L" to the paths added.  In perl I would use map() but I'm
not sure how to do it in python, so I did a loop.  I would appreciate
enlightment on the proper way to do this in python:

         # User-specified library search paths
         env['EXTRALIBS'] = env['ARGS'].get('extralibs', None)
         if env['EXTRALIBS']:
                 extralibs = []
                 for lib in env['EXTRALIBS'].split(':'):
                         extralibs = extralibs + [ '-L' + lib ]
                 env['EXTRALIBS'] = extralibs
                 env.pprint('CYAN','** extra library search paths for
the project set to:',env['EXTRALIBS'])

:)