End of 2016 update on PyKF5 bindings

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Wed Jan 18 12:55:37 UTC 2017

HI Steve,

I closed two of the reviews based on testing KDE/master. That leaves
only https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/129763/: this should be
non-controversial as it removes a functional no-op which just gets ion
the way of my stuff, so please take a look at it when you can.

In the meantime, I will rebase onto ECM KDE/master (I see you have
been busy!) and hopefully we can get stuff merged once I have
something for you to look at.

Thanks, Shaheed