[Kde-bindings] Progress report on Py*5 binding generation

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:25:47 UTC 2016

Stephen Kelly wrote:

> Shaheed Haque wrote:
>
>> Steve, do you know what point in the upstream code you forked? Knowing
>> that would help me work out what you did/need (I might have committed the
>> original code before the forked copies, but c'est la vie).
>
> To see the differences make sure your 'git status' on the pykde5 repo is
> clean, clone the extra-cmake-modules repo (I have pushed to the master
> branch on my clone now), and copy the files from there to the pykde5 repo.
>
> Then run 'git diff'.
>
> Does that answer your question about what has changed? The above steps
> should be very obvious, so I might have just misunderstood the question.

I have integrated the current state of those files in your branch in the
extra-cmake-modules repo. The first commit (with your authorship) is
pristine to make the following changes more visible.

Some of my changes are exploratory (eg regarding namespacing of enums
properly for sip and trying to find the initializer for parameters), but
really it can't be done better until we are collaborating in one place
instead of two.

Thanks,

Steve.