[Kde-bindings] Progress report on Py*5 binding generation

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun May 1 18:26:01 UTC 2016

Shaheed Haque wrote:

> Steve, do you know what point in the upstream code you forked? Knowing
> that would help me work out what you did/need (I might have committed the
> original code before the forked copies, but c'est la vie).

To see the differences make sure your 'git status' on the pykde5 repo is
clean, clone the extra-cmake-modules repo (I have pushed to the master
branch on my clone now), and copy the files from there to the pykde5 repo.

Then run 'git diff'.

Does that answer your question about what has changed? The above steps
should be very obvious, so I might have just misunderstood the question.

Thanks,

Steve.