[Kde-bindings] [PyQt] Undefined "typeinfo" for KDEDModule while trying to create PtKF5

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Thu Apr 21 19:18:45 UTC 2016

Ah. I see now that when I reported the above, I had also changed/fixed my
paths to make sure I had a PyKF5 directory with a __init__.py, and you are
right, with that plumbing in place, it works without any trouble. For
example:

$ python -c 'from PyKF5 import KDBusAddons'
$ cd PyKF5
$ python -c 'import KDBusAddons'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
SystemError: dynamic module not initialized properly

So...I guess this is working as expected!

Thanks, Shaheed