[Kde-bindings] Current state of the Ruby and Python bindings for Qt5/KF5

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Fri Sep 11 19:36:28 UTC 2015

about python: PyKDE5 is nothing but an early prototype, and while Scott
Kitterman apparently got them a bit further, he also seems to have vanished
(or at least is unwilling to talk to us)

so it’s a sad affair all around :(

Chris Burel <chrisburel at gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 11. Sep. 2015 um
21:30 Uhr: