[Kde-bindings] Rescuing PyKDE's twine2 from gitorious

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Fri Apr 3 08:41:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 01.04.2015 21:43, schrieb Simon Edwards:
> Hello to all those interested in helping PyKDE,
>
> As a lot of people have mentioned to me this week, gitorious is going
> down and twine2 needs to move. ( http://gitorious.org/twine2 ) It is
> effectively a KDE project and should be moved to KDE's infrastructure
> and positioned up on projects.kde.org under the "KDE/KDE
> bindings/Python/twine2".

the KDE git repository twine2 is ready and contains all the code from
the original gitorious one. I'd suggest to leave a note about the move
in the gitorious twine2 repository as it will be up for at least two
more months still. Simon, can you do that?

The KDE twine2 repository is currently located in the
playground/bindings path [1], pending a KDE Review before moving to
kde/kdebindings/python. That shouldn't affect development in practice.

Regards,
Dennis

[1] https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/bindings/twine2