[Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues/repository access

Denis R. denisr71 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 14:36:09 UTC 2014

Hello,
I see.
Well, from the cursory look Qyoto seems a bit more feature complete then the QtSharp.In any case, I'm currently working on an moderate sized application running on a embedded linux platform.The whole UI layer is based on QT/Qyoto.
There are a couple of memory issues and race conditions in the current branch. However, once I fixed them the system works pretty reliably. I run on both linux and windows host (VS2010 for development since some of the developers are not familiar with linux).
I'll try to get a list of changes&patches from my side and see if we can integrate them in mainline.
Regarding QtSharp, one of the issues that I fixed in Qyoto is also present in the current QtSharp branch.
In  QEventHandler, the  args are stored at the class scope and modified on each call to EventFilter.The problem is that if the user application launches a nested messageloop, for instance , by displaying a modal dialog, the event parameter may be switched behind the back of the application.
I actually create a separate args structrure for each call to avoid this problem.
Regards,
   Denis