[Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues/repository access

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 13:51:28 UTC 2014

    Hello Denis,

    My name is Dimitar Dobrev and I am the Qyoto maintainter. I am very sorry not to have mentioned this outside the mailing lists but Qyoto has been obsolete for about 6 months now. There's a new project in development (https://github.com/ddobrev/QtSharp) aiming to replace Qyoto. I hadn't updated the web page of the latter (http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Languages/Qyoto) till now because I had hoped to release the new version soon enough. However, you could still discuss your work, if you want to; it may be useful to the new project as well.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev