[Kde-bindings] Troubles to build Qyoto in Kubuntu

Sergio A. Hernandez hernandez.sergio.a at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:43:19 UTC 2013

Probably, nothing fancy.
A plain and simple Qt for C# (Qt4C#, QtC# or QtCSharp or something like
that) could work.
Not as catchy as Qyoto or QtSharp but it is descriptive and functional....

Sent from my iPad

On 14/10/2013, at 03:13 a.m., "Philipp A." <flying-sheep at web.de> wrote:

here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtcsharp/

apparently there are either two projects called Qt#, or one with two
sourceforge pages. either way, things are even more confusing :D

best regards,
philipp