[Kde-bindings] Troubles to build Qyoto in Kubuntu

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 10:13:57 UTC 2013

    Thank you for your offer for help. I cannot think of anything you could help with right now but I do see what you could contribute after the tool-kit is complete. I have in mind examples: the ones you mention are an excellent start and besides them I've thought about porting the official Qt examples to C#. They are an excellent case study because they encompass almost all Qt API-s.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev