[Kde-bindings] Qt & SWIG

Alex Mizuki alex.mizuki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:34:19 UTC 2013

Looks like Xamarin has just publicly released the work they have been doing
for the past 6 months surrounding C++ interop to replace Cxxi.  It was just
announced at MonkeySpace conference.  Based on github commits, it looks
like it has been very actively developed by someone dedicated full-time to
this effort.

Miguel's MonkeySpace presentation describing CppSharp:

http://www.slideshare.net/migueldeicaza/monkey-space-2013

github repo:

https://github.com/tritao/CppSharp