[Kde-bindings] Qt & SWIG

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 18:55:47 UTC 2013

    Thank you for your suggestion. However, Qt-Jambi (http://qt-jambi.org/) looks abandoned. There already was an attempt to use it through IKVM here - http://code.google.com/p/qt4dotnet/ - also abandoned. Even if one were to revive it, its dependency on the seemingly dead Qt-Jambi kills any future it might have. Besides, I believe performance would be worse than with a SWIG-based solution.

    Regards,
    Dimitar