[Kde-bindings] Qt & SWIG

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Thu Jul 11 15:25:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dimitar Dobrev <dpldobrev at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 3. I don't want to have anything to do with SMOKE any more so if you'd
> like to take this path, you'd be on your own.

Isn't it pity that there is no more interest in having Qt bindings for
the .NET/Mono? :-(

I see similar experience while evaluating Qt bindings for Ada - nice
language, but only GTK bindings are well supported. :-/

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free