[Kde-bindings] Qyoto & F#

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Jul 9 12:45:50 UTC 2013

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 05:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
Dimitar Dobrev <dpldobrev at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     Oh, sorry, I didn't get that. So, to answer you: take at look at
> the dates in SMOKE's repository log
> (git://anongit.kde.org/assemblygen, both master and the branch of v4
> where the new version is developed).

I see...

> In particular, there are 4 or 5
> bugs in SMOKE that prevent it from wrapping Qt 5, all of which I
> reported myself more than 3 and a half months ago. Again, as you can
> see from the dates in the repo, none of them were fixed. I think this
> answers your question.

Ahh, too bad. :-(

Thank you for clarifying...and all the best with SWIG.

As far as I'm concerned, still not sure what to use: Ada or F#... :-0

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.