[Kde-bindings] Qyoto & F#

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 12:40:36 UTC 2013

    Oh, sorry, I didn't get that. So, to answer you: take at look at the dates in SMOKE's repository log (git://anongit.kde.org/assemblygen, both master and the branch of v4 where the new version is developed). In particular, there are 4 or 5 bugs in SMOKE that prevent it from wrapping Qt 5, all of which I reported myself more than 3 and a half months ago. Again, as you can see from the dates in the repo, none of them were fixed. I think this answers your question.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev