[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 19:12:26 UTC 2013

    David,

    Thanks a lot for all your work. I'm pushing your patches as soon as the smokegen and smokeqt repositories are updated because as far as I can see some of the changes to assemblygen depend on them. Arno, could you please take a look at the patch for smokegen and the one for smokeqt?
    In the mean time, could you check again your patch for the array with MSVC? I think you may need to delete the array because the old way allocated it on the stack and there was no need to clean up.

    Regards,
    Dimitar