[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

David Lechner david at lechnology.com
Thu Feb 28 16:59:28 UTC 2013

Dimitar,

I think I have all of the kinks worked out. I can build on Linux,
Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio both with and without spaces in
the source and build paths (tried 6 configurations total).

I have one change to smokegen that is needed to get the Visual Studio
builds working:
https://github.com/dlech/smokegen/commit/de32c886c03b2f8cfe1afc63f8cda188e7b85e19

Also one for smoke qt that makes windows builds (both MinGW and VS) work
with less manual configuration:
https://github.com/dlech/smokeqt/commit/aee4734d50456b2bcd4893137d2dba1d1ff2e8b1

In assemblygen, there is a whole string of commits:
https://github.com/dlech/assemblygen/commits/dev

Two in particular should fix the 'paths with spaces' issue:
https://github.com/dlech/assemblygen/commit/8eae10e0be87edfd23b28b48bf618853480b1ce4
and
https://github.com/dlech/assemblygen/commit/9a9b0153cad0b5ba061e04f4e95a26788a49e4d5

The rest are for fixing up windows builds.