[Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues - QPainter, QSvgGenerator

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 19:37:39 UTC 2013

    Yes, thank you. Any help is appreciated.
    Could you please explain what you mean by "predicate the paintScene code"? Did you mean you had to add the Q_SLOT attribute? If so, for now it is necessary to decorate all slots with that because Qyoto needs to send the slots to Qt so it needs to know which they are.
    About readSettings: I'm working on QSvgGenerator right now, I'll check that when I'm done.

    Dimitar