[Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues - QPainter, QSvgGenerator

Crowell, Brian BCrowell at barbnet.com
Fri Feb 1 15:01:12 UTC 2013

Nope, sorry. I'm on VS2008.

--Brian

From: kde-bindings-bounces at kde.org [mailto:kde-bindings-bounces at kde.org] On Behalf Of Dimitar Dobrev
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 8:57 AM
To: KDE bindings for other programming languages
Subject: Re: [Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues - QPainter, QSvgGenerator

    Hi, Brian,

    We've resolved this, it was a deployment issue. Now she faces this (quote):

    "Ok, I have put those files (and the qtsvg ones) next to my debug executable, but I now get a fatal execution engine exception in the thread, cause 0xc0000005, and the following message in the error list:
Error    1    Cannot process 'libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll' because it is not an EDMX file.

This is with compiling using the standard VS2010 toolset, using Qt DLLs and MinGW from Qt "4.8.4-ming"."

    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a solution - I don't think the error is Qyoto related. Any thoughts you might have?

    Dimitar