[Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues - QPainter, QSvgGenerator

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 13:13:01 UTC 2013

    You need to have next to your executable:
    1. TheQyoto .NET/Mono libs you use (for example, qyoto-qtcore.dll and qyoto-qtgui.dll);
    2. Their "native" counterparts (qyoto-qtcore-native.dll, qyoto-qtgui-native.dll);
    3. Their SMOKE counterparts (smokeqtcore.dll, smokeqtqui.dll);
    4. The SMOKE base library - smokebase.dll;
    The steps below have nothing to do with Qyoto, they are pure Qt deployment;
    5. The Qt libs themselves (QtCore4.dll, QtGui4.dll);
    6. libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll and mingwm10.dll.
    Note: as I've said on Qyoto's web page, Qyoto for Windows only works with MinGW Qt.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev