[Kde-bindings] Qyoto issues - QPainter, QSvgGenerator

Ruth Ivimey-Cook ruth at ivimey.org
Fri Feb 1 12:44:03 UTC 2013

Folks,

I have managed to get a compiled Qyoto program, but now get a
TypeInitializationException on startup. I'm using VS2010 and have
references in my project for 3 of the qyoto .net dlls, but it seems
likely from web searching that I need to have copied or referenced other
dlls (e.g. from smoke, or maybe qt itself) somehow. What I can't figure
out is how to do this.

The qyoto I am using is 4.0.6 using the Windows Installer.

Any help gratefully received.

Ruth

--
Software Manager & Engineer