[Kde-bindings] SMOKE Qt for Qt 5: help for the only remaining issue

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 20:40:39 UTC 2013

    Hi all,

    I'm almost done with the complete generation of SMOKE wrappers for Qt 5. The only problem I have is with a class in qtxmlpatterns, QAbstractMessageHandler. Its message(...) and handleMessage(...) functions are not generated (with the latter causing a compilation error). This is the qabstractmessagehandler.h on my machine: http://pastebin.com/nNztZGyv. I'd guess the problem is with these QT_BEGIN_HEADERand/orQT_BEGIN_NAMESPACE.This is my generated qtdefines file: http://pastebin.com/mhSsvaLu. Does anybody has an idea what the problem could be?

    Thanks,
    Dimitar Dobrev