[Kde-bindings] C# Qt bindings

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 09:13:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

1. If you are sure your changes work properly, please say so and I'll push them to the repository;
2. Don't bother with GC.Collect, it shouldn't be necessary if the memory management works properly and it's unusably slow to call it that often. However, I do not have an answer for you because I am not aware of anybody having made memory tests on Qyoto. I think you'd best profile your sample to find out what's wrong.