[Kde-bindings] qyoto on windows

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 14:47:22 UTC 2012

Please, send the exact errors you get (CMake, command line, etc.), otherwise it's very hard to figure out what's going on. I'd also like to ask to to add the KDE-bindings mailing list to the recipients so that everybody can follow the discussion.
I'll be glad to offer any assistance I can. I think your error is something easy to fix because both me and Steven built Qyoto on Windows repeatedly.