[Kde-bindings] SMOKE: Patch v3 - remove repeating in each module static functions of their core dependency

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 10:44:06 UTC 2012

    Well, I think the 3rd point pretty much settles it: there is no reasonable way to do it. Besides, I still believe that making a distinction between dependable headers and wrappable headers is the correct approach. I'd like to discuss it in depth with you (I'd need help with the implementation at least because I don't have the time to figure out the whole SMOKE by myself) but you'd need to have more time than you currently do. So I'd like to ask you if you can tell me when it'd be a good time for you to go down in more details with me on this. In the mean time I'm going to abandon this effort (and the patch) and maybe work around this in Qyoto for the time being.