[Kde-bindings] SMOKE: Patch v3 - remove repeating in each module static functions of their core dependency

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Dec 16 23:34:38 UTC 2012

Some comments on the patch:
* Currently you're only checking for global functions, but not for
global enums which are still repeated.

* As you've already noted on IRC, some functions from parent modules
different than QtCore are still repeated (for example, some QtGui global
funcs show up in QtOpenGl). I haven't figured out why that happens, but
I suspect it has something to do with typedefs.

* The dynamic library loading mechanism works only if there's already a
directory, which is a problem.
I'm not sure how to solve this best - either we have to do some "magic"
lookups based on the current working directory or we have to add yet
another parameter to the config files or the command line of smokegen.