[Kde-bindings] Re: various QAccessibleBridgePlugin symbols not found on mac build

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Feb 10 16:30:52 UTC 2011

On Thursday 10 February 2011 17:13:51 Ben Skelton wrote:
> I've had some problems getting this far with the build of smokegen and
> smokeqt on my mac (qt4.7.1, cmake2.8.3) so I may have broken something.
> I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give as to what I can do to move
> forward from the build error shown at http://pastie.org/1549430.
I've pushed a fix to current git master. For some reason the checks for
QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY were disabled on all platforms, but the OS X version of Qt
doesn't seem to include the accessibility stuff. I've enabled the check now.
Please make sure that you start with a clean build dir.
If everything works fine, can you post your patches to this ML so we can
review and apply them? Would be really cool :)

arno at arnorehn.de