[Kde-bindings] Building assemblygen (unsuccessfully) on Windows/Linux

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 19:43:20 UTC 2011

Whenever you see such not found types make sure they are included in smokeqt/<module>/smokeconfig.xml (in your case <module> = qtdbus). If you need to include a nested class, use the C++(::) instead of the C#(.) separator.
I get something similar to "GetSignals: invalid meta-object" for qtsql but I just ignore it because I have no intention of using it for now. About the property - well, this is really strange, nothing similar happened to me. You could debug MethodsGenerator in assemblygen but I'm almost sure the SMOKE libs provide such strings so managed debugging will be pointless.