[Kde-bindings] how to distribute applications using korundum

Melton, Ryan rmelton at ball.com
Wed Sep 22 19:58:16 UTC 2010

Stefano,

You don't really need to write a plugin.  You can just pretend that your gem has a C extension that needs to be compiled and do whatever you need to do in extconf.rb.  (extconf.rb does need to create a Makefile with at least an :all and an :install target that can do nothing or could do the work that you need to do.)

Ryan