[Kde-bindings] Re: Qyoto

Sven Aßmann sven.assmann at lubico.biz
Tue Oct 19 17:53:38 UTC 2010

I've read in the kdevelop mailinglist that kde will soon migrate to an own git
repository git.kde.org. To avoid the fragmentation i prefer that all kde stuff
(also qyoto) should be hosted on git.kde.org.

But one big missing thing for the most all of kde projects is a platform wich
allow an better (i mean a contemporary) way to comunicate and work well
together.
I think for example that github.com or lighthouseapp.com will offer a nice way
to interact with teammembers.
You have a nicer way for issue tracking than bugzilla on kde.org, and you can
do much more things than now.

But in the end, i think that codeplex could not be the final solution.