[Kde-bindings] Qyoto on Windows: binary packages

Keith Rusler xzekecomax at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:50:06 UTC 2010

Hello Dimitar,

You would have to ask the people who handle the KDE windows packages on
their mailing lists or in #kde-windows on Freenode.
I haven't really heard much stuff from the #kde-mac team so I don't know
about them. But until they are available you might would cross compile them.
Like compile on Linux then just grab them and that it to Windows and just do
it that way, but I'm no expert on this but I did think about doing this.

Keith