[Kde-bindings] smoke qt empty builds on macosx

Petr Vanek petr at scribus.info
Fri May 7 09:19:42 UTC 2010

hi again,

On May 5, 2010, at 6:59 AM, Petr Vaněk wrote:

> Yes, my solution is based on "private" variables. It's srupid. I'm
> in contact
> with FindQt4.cmake maintainer and we are looking for better solution.
>
> It looks like it will be more complicated because of different
> include file
> locations in qt4 from macports and binary package. Please, wait with
> the
> patch, I'll suggest a better one in few days.

please look at this patch:
http://qore.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/qore?view=rev&revision=3462

main changes are in smoke/qt CMakeList.txt:
http://qore.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/qore/module-qt4/trunk/smoke/qt/CMakeLists.txt?r1=3462&r2=3461&pathrev=3462&diff_format=u

it creates 2 new variables to handle mac inlcude dirs and includes.
Then there are some tests if it's using really frameworks etc.

there is new file with includes for mac frameworks:

http://qore.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/qore/module-qt4/trunk/smoke/qt/qt_includes_macframework.h?diff_format=u&revision=3462&view=markup&pathrev=3462

its usage is set in the CMakeList.txt

now I'm opened to all critics and suggestions.
I tested it on: linux (opensuse), macosx (leopard) with 1) macports
qt4-mac package and 2) qt4 binary package from nokia too.

cheers,
Petr

P.S.; all other files in this patch are unrelated to this problem
(generator fix from upstream, disabled some classe we don't use now).