[Kde-bindings] Compiling smoke on Windows

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:49:37 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to build smoke on Windows for the last several months, and
I'm getting stuck on the following error:

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Elliott Slaughter <
elliottslaughter at gmail.com> wrote:

> smokegen.exe - Entry Point Not Found: The procedure entry point
> _Z11qt_assert_xPKcS0_S0_i could not be locate in the dynamic link library
> QtCore4.dll.

I have tried repeatedly with various versions of kdebindings from svn,
including a copy updated today, and also the version tagged 4.4.3, with
identical results.

I'm wondering if anyone who has successfully built smoke on windows give me
any tips on getting this to compile. Alternatively, if I could get a binary
from someone, that would probably be just as good.

I'm on Windows 7 using MSYS with MinGW 5.1.3 (GCC 3.4.5), Qt 4.6.1, and
CMake 2.8.

Thanks.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay