[Kde-bindings] include in QScript via Kross

Andreas Marschke xxtjaxx at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:57:14 UTC 2010

Hi!

Some days ago sebsauer did me a favor and added an include function to QScript
in Kross which enables users to open up additional functionality in Krosses
QScript. The problem now is when I run something like
	include("svg");
or
	include("qtscript_svg");
I get :
	Error: Unable to import qtscript_svg: no such extension.

I've checked if the svg plugin is in the QT_PLUGIN/scripts/ directory and yes
it is. Was it just a typo from me or did I do something substentially wrong
when trying to include these plugins?

TIA,

Andreas Marschke.