[Kde-bindings] PERL_CXX_FLAGS in perl bindings ?

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 18:51:32 UTC 2010

Hi,
I was getting this
http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=83775
build error and found out that the particular part of kdebindings
ignores my CXX flags and uses PERL_CXX_FLAGS (in
perl/qtcore/src/CMakeLists.txt)
The build passed as soon as I modified  perl/qtcore/src/CMakeLists.txt
to use CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS instead (we use some specific hacks to get KDE
building on opensolaris).
I checked on two platforms (MDV2010.1 and OpenSolaris b134) and
nowhere perl -V reported any C++ specific flags.

So I am wondering what this all means :-)

P.