[Kde-bindings] classes in the KTextEditor namespace don't seem to exist in korundum with latest revision from 4.4 branch

Stefano Crocco stefano.crocco at alice.it
Tue Jan 26 07:43:10 UTC 2010

I may have my system messed up regarding kdebindings, so the problem I'm
speaking about may be only caused by this. However, I just finished installing
the latest svn revision of smoke and korundum from the 4.4 branch, and it
seems that there's something wrong with KTextEditor (using ruby 1.9, if it
matters). KTextEditor.constants only returns [:Internal], while with an old
svn revision of smoke/korundum it returns a full list of class names, such as
:Document, :View and so on. Accordingly, with the new version, my program
fails as soon as it tries to access the KTextEditor::AnnotationModel class.

As I've said, it can easily be some problem on my system, but I'm writing this
mail all the same so that the developers can be aware of the problem, just in
case it actually is a problem.

Thanks for the attention

Stefano