[Kde-bindings] Does Qyoto really need KDE libs?

IBBoard ibboard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 10:07:01 UTC 2010

On 21/01/10 11:18, Richard Dale wrote:
> I don't know what libsmoke2 is. I don't think we have that in the kdebindings
> svn module. For the KDE 4.4 release, each C++ library should have a
> corresponding smoke library. For instance, libsmokeqtgui corresponds to
> libQtGui or libsmokekdeui corresponds to libkdeui. Only the smoke libs which
> wrap kde classes should have kde dependencies.
>
> -- Richard

Thanks for the answers (to all three of you). I did suspect this was the
case, so just lazy packaging on openSUSE and Fedora where they assume
that people using mono-qt want all the KDE stuff as well.

Now to work out how to split it on the build service and what
dependencies/provides to list if people are assuming "mono-qt" is
actually "mono-qt-and-kde"...

Thanks.