[Kde-bindings] How to properly install new generator?

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Mon Feb 1 11:45:09 UTC 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010 10:52:19 pm Arno Rehn wrote:
> On Friday 29 January 2010 23:43:12 Melton, Ryan wrote:
> > After compiling the new kdebindings generator, what is the proper command
> > or procedure to install it? Thanks,
> > Ryan
>
> It's not yet intended to be installed.
Well I think it's quite important that we install it for KDE 4.4 because for
KDE 4.5 we want to encourage everyone to create smoke libraries in their own
KDE svn modules. If we don't install the generator that will make that plan
more complicated.

If we want to install it I think it needs a more distinctive name that
'generator'. For example:

kgenerator
smokegen
smokegenerator