[Kde-bindings] Building QtRuby on MeeGo - any advice?

Declan McGrath declan at weuseopensource.com
Mon Aug 9 21:53:58 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

This wasn't the problem but very well spotted!

In my initial post I was working out of a qtruby directory because I
wanted to pull in the minimum amount of stuff to build QtRuby. As I
ran in into problems, I started again from scratch this time bringing
in all of kdebindings, because I felt it would be easier for you guys
to help me - as I thought it would be a more 'natural' way to build
QtRuby.

Once I get all the teething problems ironed out, I'll return to
producing the most minimal QtRuby build that could possibly work blog
post.

Thanks very much indeed!
Dec