[Kde-bindings] NET classes in korundum ?

Han Holl han.holl at pobox.com
Mon Apr 19 13:20:33 UTC 2010

On Monday 19 April 2010, Richard Dale wrote:

> The NETRootInfo class is actually in the kdeui smoke library:
>
> $ smokeapi -r kdeui NETRootInfo
> enum NETRootInfo::ACTIONS
> NETRootInfo::NETRootInfo(const NETRootInfo&)
> NETRootInfo::NETRootInfo(_XDisplay*, unsigned long)
> NETRootInfo::NETRootInfo(_XDisplay*, const unsigned long*, int)
>
> But for some reason the class isn't in Korundum:
>
> $ irb -rkorundum4
> irb(main):001:0> p NETRootInfo
> NameError: uninitialized constant NETRootInfo
>         from (irb):1
>
> I haven't had time to investigate why yet.

NETRootInfo happens to be the class I was searching for (to place something
outside KDE's workarea). The other stuff I was missing are constants used in
KDE::WindowSystem#setState and the like: NET::Modal, NET::Sticky and friends.
I get by of course with setState(64), but it doesn't look right.

Cheers,

Han Holl