[Kde-bindings] building smoke

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Sep 22 20:50:31 UTC 2009

Em Segunda-feira 21 de setembro 2009, às 14:05:09, você escreveu:

> > I tried again this morning with revision 1026229 with the same results.
> > I'm using Gentoo Linux with the live kde ebuilds.
> >
> > Stefano
>
> Dirk's dashboard for the icecream cluster also is listing this error as
> well, so it's not isolated to Gentoo....

I know the issue. I start to  have it after clean the system.
Arno, you already have a previous installed bindings, with library in path,
that's why you don't have the issue.

I tried to solve in the Unix side, using this on main CMakeLists.txt:

if( UNIX )
   # Generator library is used during compilation. If some environment not
   # have previous kdebindings installed, will fail, then we need add local
path
   set( ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/generator/bin )
endif( UNIX )

But seens this is not effective in general.
Maybe link static the library in generator will make the whole process easier.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer