[Kde-bindings] QT3 support bug in kalyptus generator

Petr Vaněk petr at scribus.info
Sun Sep 20 05:07:12 UTC 2009

Dne sobota 19 Září 2009 14:44:53 Arno Rehn napsal(a):
> Most of the smoke libs is now generated by the new smokegenerator. Do you
> still need kalyptus?

well, I talked with Richard Dale in the irc channel and he asked me to send it
to ML.

There is no clear decision "from now we are using smokegenerator, kalyptus is
obsolete" announcement and/or warning running it (SVN version).

I have a copy of some parts from kdebindings SVN tree and I'm still using
kalyptus (ok, call it legacy).

So question is: is kalyptus history? So why is it still in SVN then? (and the
patch is not need anymore in this case of course).

petr