[Kde-bindings] PerlQt bindings ans SWIG ?

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:39:39 UTC 2009

> It probably would be possible, but the bindings wouldn't be very functional
> since they have no clue about signals/slots and meta-objects. ...
Hey Arno,
That was my initial thought, but PerlQt4 and QtRuby both have to build
the QMetaObject for subclasses dynamically anyway, if you want the
user to be able to define custom signals and slots.  I assume there's
some additional smoke that Smoke does to make signals and slots work
on that end, I just never see it through the smoke?

Sorry in advance for the bad Smoke jokes :-)