[Kde-bindings] Qyoto/Kimono WebKit C# component

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Feb 10 11:27:10 UTC 2009

Hi Richard

On Monday 09 February 2009 23:02:35 you wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> We are looking for someone to help us integrate a WebKit browser into
> our Microsoft Surface application.  From what I can tell you worked on
> the Qyoto/Komono bridge and so you might be aware of someone who can
> help us make the Qt WebKit accessible to a C#/WPF application on
> Microsoft Surface.  Any pointers you can provide would be much appreciated!
That certainly sounds an interesting project and I'm sure that Arno (the
project co-developer) and myself would be happy to help out. The Qyoto
bindings include the Qt WebKit classes and they normally run under Mono.
However, someone has posted patches to the kde bindings mailing list to get it
to work with the Microsoft CLR on Windows, and I don't believe it should be a
great problem in getting the WebKit component to work.

I've cc'd this mail to the kde bindings mailing list so that other people can
reply if they've tried Qyoto and Qt Webkit on Windows already.

regards
-- Richard Dale