[Kde-bindings] How to deploy Qt Ruby application

Declan McGrath declan at divilment.com
Sun Aug 23 19:22:12 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I'm interested in putting together a debian package so that I can easily install a simple Qt Ruby application on some friends' Kubuntu desktops.

Is there any recommended approach to doing this? Do I need to create .pro file, makefiles or similar?

I have a half baked understanding of how the process works with C++ but I'm not sure if those concepts apply in the same way to a Qt Ruby application. I'll try to put together an article for KDE Techbase if it makes since to have a Qt Ruby article on this topic.

Regards,
Declan