[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Thu Aug 20 12:56:15 UTC 2009

On Thursday 20 August 2009 12:38:41 am Arno Rehn wrote:
> SVN commit 1013460 by arnorehn:
>
> Add the new smokegenerator to trunk. CMakeLists.txt still
> have to be adjusted to use it.
>
> CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
>

>  M  +2 -0      CMakeLists.txt
>  A             generator (directory)
Good it's commited to kdebindings, but I'm not sure that a name of 'generator'
at the top level is very clear - I preferred 'smokegenerator' as it was called
in the playground or maybe kdebindings/smoke/generator. Although it is a
genertal purpose parser like the PySide one, people will know what part of KDE
and bindings it is associated with if it has 'smoke' in the name somewhere. We
could talk about the 'smoke C# sources generator' etc.