[Kde-bindings] Can I put my 'Developing Ruby apps with the QT Designer' tutorial somewhere on KDE Techbase?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Aug 18 06:59:39 UTC 2009

On Monday 17 August 2009, Declan McGrath wrote:
> I've implemented the suggestions put forward thus far. Any further
> feedback is greatly appreciated. The article is still at
> http://techbase.kde.org/User:Declan.mcgrath
>
> Also, I've tried to upload a snapshot to the article but I get
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 70 bytes) in
> /home/wikis/public/mediawiki_src/extensions/OpenID/OpenID.i18n.php on
> line 1739
>
> It's only a 127k file so I'm not sure what the problem would be.
It's a recurring problem of techbase :( Not sure if it is worth to report it
to sysadmin or not, I think they already know (there was a discussion on the
subject on kde-devel at kde.org a week ago).

Otherwise I think your tutorial will find its place in
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials#Ruby once you feel its finished.

--
Cyrille Berger